Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Would you ever WANT a job where no matter who or what or when or where something bad happened it would be your "fault"?

Would you ever WANT a job where no matter who or what or when or where something bad happened it would be your "fault"?

"NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DEBTS BUT MY OWN"

That's me to a T.

I don't want a job where no matter who does/say whatever and I know nothing about it I am still responsible and accountable. That makes NO SENSE AT ALL to me. You?

Posted - August 19, 2020

Responses

I already had that job, and I don’t ever want it again!

August 19, 2020 12:39 PM MDT

I hear you loud and clear m'dear. I'm pretty sure we've had this conversation before. I turned down promotions for that very reason. I cannot relate to those who ENJOY bossing others around. I'm always happy to share what I know but to be responsible for what others do? Seriously? No way. There isn't enough money in the world.  Bad example since money is not my carrot. Being retired is blissful. You are left alone entirely. Did you ever wish you were invisible so those who wanted something from you couldn't find you? I'm gonna ask. Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 20, 2020 2:45 AM MDT