Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "When the student is ready the teacher arrives." True or un? Ever happen to you? Were you the teacher/student?

"When the student is ready the teacher arrives." True or un? Ever happen to you? Were you the teacher/student?

Posted - August 20, 2020

Responses

Un...I was always there before the students arrived.
      August 20, 2020 11:20 AM MDT

I know you know that is not what I was getting at. The students CHOSE to take your class probably because it was a REQUIREMENT. Have you ever been the "student' in a non-university setting? Did you learn something you needed to learn from someone unexpectedly? If so care to share? Thank you for your reply E! :)
      August 21, 2020 11:45 AM MDT

I still don't understand. That is why I take many of your questions literally.
      August 21, 2020 12:54 PM MDT

Apologies E. I often assume too much. Not your fault. I take many things literally as well. My default mode is SERIOUS which means that people can be joking and I won't know that so I react as if they aren't and then they say "I was joking" and I feel stupid. One of my "blind" spots I expect. Thank you for your reply and Happy Sunday! :).
      August 23, 2020 2:27 AM MDT