Active Now

Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So let me get this straight. The point of having Kanye West run for prez is to suck black votes away from Joe Biden? Who is that stupid?

So let me get this straight. The point of having Kanye West run for prez is to suck black votes away from Joe Biden? Who is that stupid?

Jared and Kayne had meetings. We KNOW the Kanye adores the pumpkina** very bigly so obviously his goal is not to win but to divert black votes to him so they won't go to Joe.

Anyone who votes for kanye is crazy. We know there are millions of crazies so it could work. But those millions of crazies would not have voted for Joe. They would have voted for pumpkina**. Once again the pumpkin is shooting himself in the foot. Let him. It's his gun and his foot. He can do whatever he wants with the gun including shooting someone on fifth avenue. He said so.

Posted - August 21, 2020

Responses

The more people who don’t vote for Biden (by either voting for someone else or not voting at all), the better chance trump has to win.  He has a loyal follower base who’ll vote for him come hell or high water.  All he has to do is divert enough votes away from Biden so that his base is bigger.

August 21, 2020 9:30 AM MDT

I think that is an INSULT to African Americans. KANYE WEST? A bi-polar celebrity? Why not DENZEL WASHINGTON or DUANE JOHNSON or  MAYA ANGELOU(I know she's dead but how does that matter at all) or JAMES EARL JONES or SAMMY DAVIS JR (also deceased but so what?) or any other African American someone of SANE SUBSTANCE? Kanye cannot help being afflicted by his disease but why pull him into something he can never win? Why add to his biography that he was a SPOILER? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 21, 2020 12:35 PM MDT
      August 21, 2020 11:24 AM MDT

Kanye himself is an insult to African Americans.  He, much like trump, is full of himself.
      August 21, 2020 12:35 PM MDT

He has a mental condition my friend. He is BI-POLAR. I have had internet experience with a bi-polar gal. She was great one minute and the next she'd flip and attack me out of the blue VICIOUSLY. I figgered out there was something going on with her and so through the years when she'd flip I'd just go away for awhile and when she got back to being civil I showed up again. It's not her fault and it's not Kanye's Fault. I think it's sick that pumpkina** and jared are taking advantage of an obviously mentally unstable person for their own ends. I don't blame Kanye at all. Sad though. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 23, 2020 1:42 AM MDT
      August 21, 2020 12:40 PM MDT

I do not know if it is planned or not. 
    I do know Kanye has talked about running for President for years...long before Trump. 

If course, he has not chance. But neither does the Green party, Libertarian party etc people who vote for these 3rd party candidates are placing a protest vote. They do not like either the Rep or Dem party nominees.   Normally which one they choose is also a message to the main parties. Green goes up tells the Dem their candidate was unacceptable. Libertarian tells the Reps.  

I do not know what Kanye is running as....
      August 21, 2020 7:02 PM MDT