Active Now

Malizz
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How many pieces of mail can be sorted by hand per hour? The dumbsh** toyboy LeJoy pulled out 671 machines. How does that not SLOW DOWN MAIL?

How many pieces of mail can be sorted by hand per hour? The dumbsh** toyboy LeJoy pulled out 671 machines. How does that not SLOW DOWN MAIL?

The dumbsh** boytoy LeJoy said those machines will not be put back.
The dumbsh** boytoy LeJoy said no overtime was cut..internal July memo says otherwise
The dumbsh**  boytoy LeJoy lied under oath to Congress. Per orders from pumpkina** obviously

Posted - August 22, 2020

Responses

He lied through his teeth.

It is a fact that his actions have slowed down mail service (in some places to a crawl).  His dealings with trump make his actions highly suspicious.  What are the odds that all this is just a mere coincidence?   

Nobody in this country doesn’t/didn’t know there was an election coming up in November (been known for decades).   Why choose now (and not December right before Christmas) to do this?

Nobody in this country doesn’t /didn’t know about the virus (it’s affected everybody).  Oh, that’s right.. it was just supposed to “disappear” by April… then June… now “anytime soon”.

Nobody in this country doesn’t know that trump doesn’t want mail-in voting (it’s been in the news for a long time).  You mean a high ranking (wealthy) official never listens to the news?

How does dismantling sorting machines save money?  If they no longer needed the machines, wouldn’t selling them have been more logical (don’t they need money?). 

How can he say he didn’t cut overtime when every carrier says otherwise (like duh, we can check paystubs).  Oh, darn… forgot about the paper trail.

The longer all this goes on, the less likely it can be “fixed” before the election (typical stall tactic).

August 22, 2020 8:05 AM MDT

The embedded automatic robotic response to everything anything nothing 24/7 is to LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE LIE. Under oath means zip to LIARS. They feed on it. The thing is the pumpkina** dare not ever hire a truthteller. It would be the end of him tout suite! So he finds the biggest baddest a**holes who can lie bestest of the restest and hires them. So far it's working. The braindead nimnut dimwits buy anything the pumpkina** sells. That is their absolute JOY! Making him look good. SHEESH! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      August 22, 2020 11:26 AM MDT

Machines are for 1st class mail. That is down. Mail in votes are NOT 1st class mail. 

The machines are taking up space. They need the room for packages.  

I know my packages have been coming in faster. Beating original estimates of delivery by days. Just got an email yesterday. Something I was expecting Tuesday will come be delivered today (3 days early) all USPS. 
      August 22, 2020 8:46 AM MDT

Count yourself lucky.  The rest of the country is seeing their packages being delivered late (if at all).  I know people who are losing money because their packages aren’t being delivered on time (such as buying and selling on eBay).

August 22, 2020 11:44 AM MDT

Most of my 'snail 'mail' gets delivered to my neighbors and vice/versa. I HATE the USPS! Several items I've bought from eBay never made it to my mailbox even though it showed 'delivered' on the post office website. 
      August 22, 2020 11:48 AM MDT

I’m no fan of them either.  Even well before this current situation, the mail here was coming after 8 pm.  They even purposefully misdelivered a package (just to get it off the truck).  When I called about it they told me it was my problem.  They said if I wanted it, I’d have to track it down myself.   Many times when it rained, I’d find mail floating down the gutter. 

August 22, 2020 1:55 PM MDT

That's unacceptable! I'm surprised you even got through to them. When I've called about a missing delivery, the wait time is over an hour, then, like you, they pretty much tell me the same thing. 
      August 22, 2020 2:10 PM MDT

Sounds like your problems are long before the virus and current NEW Postmaster LeJoy.  I am sure there is a website you can go to to report your issues. Of course you will need specifics (dates etc) to make sure your complaint gets to someone higher up. Not directly to local...they do not seem to care.

Found it: 
    https://www.uspsoig.gov/form/file-online-complaint

This post was edited by my2cents at August 23, 2020 8:11 AM MDT
      August 23, 2020 6:13 AM MDT

I buy from ebay, amazon all the time. My package that was supposed to me Tues is from Ebay.  I just got another from Amazon today as well that was supposed to be Mon.   

So I do not get what people are complaining about.  

But I do know to get the fast shipping the shipper has to pay the proper shipping price. 1st class.  If they pay for the lower priced "media" mail it is slow. Because it is cheaper and it is processed last at the end of the day after the 1st class is process. And they just get whatever the shift time allows.  This is why it is cheaper cost ship it.  
      August 22, 2020 12:42 PM MDT

Usually when I order from Amazon, they are the ones who deliver it, not the post office. I have no issues with UPS either. they do really well getting my packages delivered.
      August 22, 2020 1:09 PM MDT

Mine come from the USPS. 
    I think Amazon delivers its own in larger cities. 
      August 22, 2020 1:19 PM MDT

I am an Amazon addict and all mine, big and small come from their own delivery service or sometimes UPS. I never get Amazon delivered through the post office. It could be a regional thing, or the fact that a distribution center is only about 15 miles from where I live. 
      August 22, 2020 2:08 PM MDT

I have never seen an Amazon vehicle in my state.  But yeah 15 min from the warehouse....do you ever get same day delivery? 

I use Amazon a lot as well.  
      August 22, 2020 2:23 PM MDT

I've had several same day and next day deliveries. This is what they look like.
      August 22, 2020 11:43 PM MDT

• If we can flirt with the notion of another complete national shutdown without consequences attached, then it stands to reason they could permanently close the USPS and never miss it. There is only one reason that Dems want to keep snail mail alive on their terms. They've got a national election to disrupt, and with it, promulgate further dissension and utter chaos. If our people can spend 80 days in the streets destroying and committing acts of urban terror without as much as a slap on the wrist, they can march their worthless a** to a polling place in the three weeks allotted by most states in which to vote. Let's cut the crap. The real problem isn't the USPS or the polling methods in place. It's really whether or not you can get across town and live to tell about it as you attempt to vote.
      August 22, 2020 9:17 AM MDT

I guess you don't realize that in some states, they have been closing down some of the polling places.  Can you imagine having ONE polling place for 600,000+ voters in Louisvile, KY?

Louisville, with population of 600,000, has a one polling place ...

www.fox13news.com › news › louisville-with-population...

Jun 23, 2020 - With only one polling place designated Tuesday for Louisville, a city of 600000 people, voters who didn't cast mail-in ballots or show up early ...

August 22, 2020 2:42 PM MDT

One polling place is not standard.  This was only because of the virus.  And they had 2 weeks of early voting. Along with absentee voting. (Requested ballots by mail...not blanket sending them out) 

Turnout was higher than normal. They did it the way it should be done.
      August 23, 2020 6:08 AM MDT

Baloney.
      August 23, 2020 6:51 AM MDT

Really? How so?
    They has 32% turnout of registered voters in a primary. Previous high was 23% in 2018. 
     https://www.wlky.com/article/secretary-of-state-ky-on-track-for-primary-voter-turnout-of-over-a-million/32949649

August 23, 2020 7:33 AM MDT