Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The pumpkina** plans to speak ALL FOUR DAYS at the convention. He will be sitting on his throne on camera for the entire time. Gonna watch?

The pumpkina** plans to speak ALL FOUR DAYS at the convention. He will be sitting on his throne on camera for the entire time. Gonna watch?

Posted - August 23, 2020

Responses

Emperor trump wants as much attention as he can get.

The convention will be a white egotists’ dream.  The emperor will proudly smirk from his mighty throne, orb and scepter in hand - his orb a coronavirus; his scepter a golf club.  His depraved toadies will proudly bow before their emperor, singing his praises.  The lies will flow like water and be as thick as molasses.  With word the emperor utters, cheers (real or artificial) will be made to ring in his ears.  His words will be as sweet honey to his loyal followers, whether they are true or not.  He will spew so much name-calling and blame that the very air around him will darken.  And the ever faithful Fox News will crow about it 24/7 (all hail the “chosen one”).

August 23, 2020 11:02 AM MDT

The top banana reality show. Every martyr despot dictator lapdogpuppet useful idiot's dream. Center stage spotlight and mike and adoring worshippers. It's gonna be sumpin'. Won't watch/listen to any of it. I am not a Masochist nor do I wear a hair shirt. I'll read the reviews if I can stomach them. I wish they'd have a regalar convention so they could be jammed in butt to butt and scream and yell and shout and exchange spit as they cheer their god on earth! Don't you? It would so very nice to see them LIVE what they preach! NO MASK NO DISTANCING lots of hugging and jitterbugging going on for 96 hours. That I would watch and them them drop like flies from having invited the virus to speak on behalf of pumpkina**. Whatever. Thank you for very descriptive reply of what is to pass for the jacka** and his feeders. Bet they are counting the seconds till their savior appears. Everyone who is anyone will be watching and anyone who is everyone will be there too. SO SWELL! :(
      August 24, 2020 2:31 AM MDT