Active Now

Just Asking
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Jan. 2017 pumpkina** took over. Oct. 2017 QANON was born. A 9-month pregnancy. MAN GIVES BIRTH TO A MOVEMENT! Another first for the a**?

Jan. 2017 pumpkina** took over. Oct. 2017 QANON was born. A 9-month pregnancy. MAN GIVES BIRTH TO A MOVEMENT! Another first for the a**?

He singlehandedly birthed bore born QANON!

The second MIRACULOUS CONCEPTION ever recorded.

QANON the child of pumpkina**. What a gas. Who'd a thunk it it? 

I've always seen the pumpkin as girly man. Delicate sensitive a flower of womanhood in the body of a man.

This nails it.

What other so-called presumptive man ever gave birth?

I know transgenders do. Is pumpkin one of the them?

Posted - August 23, 2020

Responses

Ya I remember when Trump was running and I figured I didn't  have to worry too much  because the US has checks and balances to keep a Presidents in cheak. But I thunk wrong because Trump has done and  caused things that I didn't think we're possible in the free world. Going to take awile to clean it the mess he made. Cheers!
      August 23, 2020 10:41 AM MDT

Well m'dear you are not alone. We all thought our centuries of checks and balances would hold. We did not know that toady sycophant spineless whinya** terrified homo saps had those jobs and totally didn't do them. They abrogated all their duties and just lay down begged whined cried rolled over played dead. Still doing it. They are all too TERRIFIED to be ashamed humiliated embarrassed. Fear takes over everything and that's where they are today. Terrified frightened weak wussies. I find it most distasteful and disgusting as do other PATRIOTIC Ameiicans. The nons are adoring it bigly. The nons support whatever file venal evil bilge the pumpkina** entertains. Bah humbug and oy vey. They are all misfit defects who should not have been put on the market. I'm going to ask. Thank you for your reply Nanoose and Happy Monday to you and yours! STAY SAFE.
      August 24, 2020 3:18 AM MDT