Active Now

Just Asking
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » There is a subset of homo saps who believe GOD made everything. Know why I don't believe that?

There is a subset of homo saps who believe GOD made everything. Know why I don't believe that?

Such a GOD would not allow defective merchandise to go to market. Where is the QC department that checked out the homo saps who now work for the devil in the form of a pumpkina** and scheme and scam and lie and cheat and sabotage?

It makes no sense that such a GOD is a GOD. It may be another iteration of the DEVIL who is in the business of making and releasing to market DEFECTIVES DEVIATES DEPRAVED DEMONIC.

So where are you in all this? That GOD makes defectives on purpose? That GOD makes defectives accidentally? That GOD is in on the plan to destroy us and our beliefs and values? Something stinks very bigly if that is the case.

I think the defectives commit blasphemy and sacrilege to claim that GOD is on their side and sent an abomination like pumpkina** to save them! BLASPHEMY. Just my opinion of course.

Posted - August 24, 2020

Responses

Who are we to decide that a fellow human being is defective?   

The devil has no authority to create people. The devil corrupts God's creation. This is why we are here to decide whom we will follow....God or the evil one. 

God created all and on the 7th He rested and said it is GOOD. 

This post was edited by my2cents at August 24, 2020 5:54 AM MDT
      August 24, 2020 5:50 AM MDT