Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dipstick PROMISED to bring back coal mine jobs and steel jobs very bigly. REPEATEDLY. WHERE ARE THEY? On his golf courses?

The dipstick PROMISED to bring back coal mine jobs and steel jobs very bigly. REPEATEDLY. WHERE ARE THEY? On his golf courses?

Posted - August 25, 2020

Responses

Axios set forth a list of Trump promises and what actually happened.  This is the excerpt about coal mines:

"Put our miners and our steelworkers back to work." ✔️❌

• The coal mining industry gained just 200 net jobs between December 2016 and December 2019, and then fell by thousands once the pandemic hit.
    • The number of steel and ironworker jobs increased by 10.3% between May 2016 and May 2019."

https://mail.yahoo.com/b/folders/1/messages/AJssSLBj2jIPX0OVLw4B8HFfLDk?.src=ym&%3Bamp%3Breason=myc&%3Bamp%3BfolderType=INBOX&%3BfolderType=INBOX&folderType=INBOX&showImages=true&offset=0
      August 25, 2020 7:55 AM MDT

Once again you put meat on dem bones L for which I thank you. Thanks for the link as well. It doesn't matter that he lies and breaks all promises. Nothing matters to them but preserving and protecting the dipstick. I'm sure psychiatrists will have a field day with that futurely. There may be a condition called "dipstickitis". I shall ask! Happy Tuesday".
      August 25, 2020 8:04 AM MDT

I know there are coal jobs. My home town has them. The coal mines are open back up. 

I know steel jobs are open because it was complained about here about "Moscow Mitch" and some Russian/Ukrai ian guy opening steel factories in KY.   
      August 25, 2020 10:12 AM MDT