Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Well obviously Kimmie Guilfoyle (newsome) auditioned last night for her future FIL! She is desperate to be a trump. Who wooden be?

Well obviously Kimmie Guilfoyle (newsome) auditioned last night for her future FIL! She is desperate to be a trump. Who wooden be?

Posted - August 25, 2020

Responses

She has not been married to Newsom for more than a decade (2001-2006) then Villency (2006-2009) so if anything her name would be Kimberly Ann Villency...not Newsom. But it appears she went back to her maiden name. 

She has been working for a Pro-Trump pac for awhile now. 
      August 25, 2020 12:24 PM MDT

I guess she’s what one might call a “screamer”.  (humor)

Didn’t anyone ever tell her that most people tend to tune out when someone is yelling at them?   And when someone screams at them, they turn off.   

August 25, 2020 5:14 PM MDT

She looks like a hoor with so much makeup plastered on her face. I wonder what she looks like without all of that? Probably very plain. Well the dipstick men like their women to look like hoors. That's precisely why they pick 'em. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 28, 2020 11:37 AM MDT
      August 26, 2020 3:14 AM MDT