Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Mickeypompousa** DESPERATELY lusts after being president and plans to run in 2024. Y'all are gonna vote for the a** right?

Mickeypompousa** DESPERATELY lusts after being president and plans to run in 2024. Y'all are gonna vote for the a** right?

You have one a** now why NOT follow up with another? Makes perfect sense don't it though? Perfect sense. The pompousa** is also morbidly obese old white out of shape and rigid in his "thinking". Who  could ask for anything more?

He is already PANDERING to evangelicals with his dramatic address from Jerusalem. Seriously why else is he there doing what he done done? Sheesh.

Posted - August 26, 2020

Responses

But the trump monarchy will have already been established by that time.  Guess the king's gonna have to fire him.  
      August 26, 2020 12:27 PM MDT

I honestly don't know which one weighs more. They are both humongous oversized. I guess we'll see who lasts longer. Of course the dipstick has more power. Think he will "eliminate" pompousa** somehow? Like say how putin eliminates his "enemies"? POISONS THEM? Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :) This post was edited by RosieG at August 26, 2020 9:11 PM MDT
      August 26, 2020 1:39 PM MDT