Active Now

my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "Faith can move mountains". FIGURATIVELY. What can it move LITERALLY?

"Faith can move mountains". FIGURATIVELY. What can it move LITERALLY?

Posted - August 26, 2020

Responses

People.  
      August 26, 2020 12:33 PM MDT

You mean like the dipstick being sent by GOD to save them MOVE Evangelicals to support all the sh** the dipstick can produce? You mean like that? Not impressed. SIGH. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. What are Evangelicals? Fake Christians. Blasphemous monstrous abominations. To support a dipstick? Seriously? Abominations.
      August 26, 2020 1:37 PM MDT

Faith moves the heart.
      August 26, 2020 9:13 PM MDT

Perhaps it is simply a "failure to communicate". I think LOVE moves the heart not faith. For me faith is not something you choose. You can't just put it on and take it off as needed. You either have it or you don't and those who have really can never explain to those who don't. I know you know that some folks think "believers" are less intelligent than those who say there is birth life death and nothing more. We know better. It suits them to think that for whatever reason. I often wonder if my parents had never taken me to a church or encouraged my being a Sunday School teacher when I was 12 what I'd think? Of course there is no way to KNOW. I just thought of question. Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      August 27, 2020 3:22 AM MDT

Everything if one believes and nothing if one doesn't. It's just a self-fulfilling prophecy.
      August 26, 2020 12:56 PM MDT