Active Now

my2cents
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So dipstick wants DRUG TESTS before the presidential debates? I WANT LIE DETECTOR TESTS IN FRONT OF WE THE PEOPLE. Do you too?

So dipstick wants DRUG TESTS before the presidential debates? I WANT LIE DETECTOR TESTS IN FRONT OF WE THE PEOPLE. Do you too?

I have heard that very intelligent people can beat lie detector tests. That lets out the dipstick. This is no dumber don than he be.

Let the drug tests roll that the grand dipstick wants
Let the lie detector tests be given that I want...and not only me but others too I BETCHA!

What could it hurt? Everyone says so! :)

FOR JOE AND the dipstick
and
For Kamala Harris the  DEM VEEP candidate as well as the dipstick GOP veep cnadidate witless hapless spineless silent enabler facilitator colluder conspirer wuss who is mickeymousepounce bubblehead adoring worshipper lapdogpuppet prez wannabe FAKE Christian

On camera in real time as it happens.

Howja like ta see that? Who wouldn't?

Posted - August 27, 2020

Responses

Bidin should agree to the drug test but only if they both also take a stability test then if Trump agrees Bidin rolls out a couple of bikes.  Cheers!
      August 27, 2020 8:34 AM MDT

Hahahahahaha! TOUCHE Nanoose! Can you see dipstick on a bike? Oh maybe a three-wheeler with training wheels? Thanks for the idea m'dear and for your reply! :)
      August 27, 2020 8:45 AM MDT

Trump  did  the same thing in 2016 and  demanded Hillary take a drug test. Cheers!
      August 27, 2020 9:31 AM MDT