Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So you despise, intensely dislike, don't care much for the dipstick. What would it take to TURN YOU AROUND? What MUST he do to be LIKED?

So you despise, intensely dislike, don't care much for the dipstick. What would it take to TURN YOU AROUND? What MUST he do to be LIKED?

Posted - August 29, 2020

Responses

There is nothing Trump could do that would make me like him or vote for him.
      August 29, 2020 8:34 AM MDT

Me too. He burns every bridge and then goes back repeatedly to make sure it stays burned. He is fanatically obsessed with getting back at and revenge. It's what drives him. Over a cliff one day methinks. I like that. I shall ask. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      August 30, 2020 4:38 AM MDT

He is not about to change at this late date.  
      August 30, 2020 6:09 AM MDT

I know. He loves himself as is and so too do his adoring worshippers. His toady sycophants are terrified of him. Nothing will change. We need Deus ex machina/miracle. Any you're not using you'd care to give? I'm fresh out. Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 30, 2020 6:26 AM MDT

Believe me, if I had a way to remove him from office this instant, I would do it.
      August 30, 2020 6:29 AM MDT

There was a Twilight Zone years ago about a little boy named Anthony who wanted people to think "good" thoughts. Those who didn't were whisked away to an unknown corn field and never heard from again. The dipstick is an old Anthony. Just as spoiled just as rotten just as evil just as cruel just as satanic. Who knew that a scifi show would become our reality? Thank you for your reply L and Happy Monday! :)
      August 31, 2020 4:55 AM MDT

I'd like to whisk Trump away.
      August 31, 2020 6:02 AM MDT

If thinking could make it so he would have been whisked away to there on his inauguration day. Of course I never knew what evil would come from him. If I had I"d have wished him away a lot more often and lot more "strongly" language wise. Thank you for your reply! :)
      August 31, 2020 6:31 AM MDT

I am less surprised at the evil that has come from him than I am that Congress has allowed him to flout ethics, rules, regulations, the Constitution, etc. as though he was a dictator.
      August 31, 2020 8:06 AM MDT

He's beyond liking.  His actions show that he will never change - not even if his life depended on it. 

The man gets off on sowing discord.   

August 29, 2020 2:35 PM MDT

Evil incarnate is what he be. Vile venal vituperative vicious depraved despicable degenerate. So too are his adoring worshippers and toady sycophants. Just as vile evil venal as he is. His goal to turn America into his own personal HE** to rule as he sees fit. We are surrounded by evil venal vile and we are drowning in it. Thank you for your reply Shuhak. This post was edited by RosieG at August 30, 2020 1:55 PM MDT
      August 30, 2020 3:15 AM MDT