Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dipstick says he has done more for African Americans than any other president. Do you agree with he? What has he done exactly for them?

The dipstick says he has done more for African Americans than any other president. Do you agree with he? What has he done exactly for them?

Posted - August 29, 2020

Responses

His racial hatred is helping many of them to be killed.  If one isn't against it then they must be for it.
      August 29, 2020 2:04 PM MDT

So this is how he believes he is "helping" them? Hmm. That bears thinking about. TOUGH LOVE. "This hurts me more than it hurts you". Make them stay "in their place" and stop being so "uppity". I see. Here comes another question. Thank you for your reply Shuhak.
      August 30, 2020 4:05 AM MDT

The only love he has is for himself.  He doesn't care about anyone other than himself.  He doesn’t help anyone other than himself.  People who are different than he is (race, religion, gender) make him uncomfortable.  That’s why he calls them names.  It makes him feel superior to them. 

August 30, 2020 2:06 PM MDT

Agreed. Thank you for your reply Shuhak and Happy Monday to thee! :)
      August 31, 2020 3:08 AM MDT

Lowest black unemployment in history (pre-pandemic)
    Wages increasing
    Criminal Justice reform
    Opportunity zones
    Permanently funding historically black colleges
    Fighting for school choice

August 29, 2020 2:22 PM MDT

OMG m2c. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG. The dipstick is a CONFEDERACY loving white nationalist racist fascist loving homo sap from head to toe. He said "there are good people on both sides" after the CHARLOTTESVILLE torch march of the white nationalist fascist racists. GOOD PEOPLE ON BOTH SIDES. The slime scum racists were chanting something about THE JEWS and it was not flattering. You condone that and support it and dare I say adore it?

He supports the QANON filth slime scum all the time every day. He congratulated a sloopy looper dame who is a QANON diptstick for her win. Why? Because he likes it that way that's why. The more hateful uglies who are elected to office the more he gets his jollies by surrounding himself with filthy slime and scum like him. He wants more of the same all the time. Filthy slime and scum. Can't get enough of it. His cuppa tea. Filthy slime and scum..

He flies to Wisconsin not to  listen to the people who are protesting racial injustice and police brutality but to pat the a**es of the cops.

You neglect to mention that in your list which is a list of TALKING POINTS distributed by the dipstick cabal et al and you buy it hook line and sinker. HE IS A STINKER and you adore and defend him24/7. Your blinders are getting tighter and your vision is getting narrower and pretty soon you will see nothing at all.

But that is what you adore and you have every right to adore what I abhor. Different strokes right? As different as night and day and it will always be that way. This post was edited by RosieG at August 31, 2020 3:20 AM MDT
      August 31, 2020 3:08 AM MDT

A racist would not pass these things. 

These were good people on both sides of the issue. (For keeping the statues because of remembering/learning from our history and those who supported the removal of the statue)   
    There were also bad people on both sides.  The racists with the tiki torches chanting racist themes and the violent members of Anfifa (a designated terrorist group in several states) Bad people BOTH sides. 

Qanon...believe there is a deep state government officials working against Trump from within the gov.  You have stated the same thing in at least of your questions. 

As far as WI, why would he talk to people supporting/encouraging violence in the streets?  Or a criminal who resisted arrest?

What I listed actual laws and EOs that Trump passed. Not talking points. These are signed in to law policies. This post was edited by my2cents at August 31, 2020 5:19 AM MDT
      August 31, 2020 4:26 AM MDT

It behooves me to say, repeating the deceptive far-left narrative does nothing to refute what my2cents stated and what President Trump has accomplished.
      August 31, 2020 5:08 AM MDT