Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dipstick is going to Kenosha, Wisconsin. To butt pat the cops and celebrate the 17 year old murderer who supports him. VAT ELSSE?

The dipstick is going to Kenosha, Wisconsin. To butt pat the cops and celebrate the 17 year old murderer who supports him. VAT ELSSE?

If he says anything at all about the victim it will be to demonize him attack him insult him.

After all the victim is black and the cop shooter is white and the 17 year old murderer is white. What d'ya expect of a OLD WHITE CONFEDERACY LOVING racist fascist prez?

Posted - August 30, 2020

Responses

When you resist arrest....it does not go well for you.  Regardless of color. 
      August 30, 2020 6:43 AM MDT

Interestingly, in 2014 Michigan was the first jurisdiction to require outside investigations of police shooting.  
    Why?  Because of another police shooting in Kenosha, in 2004.  (Michael Bell Jr)

August 30, 2020 8:43 AM MDT

I think outside investigations should be required.
      August 30, 2020 10:06 AM MDT

Oh my gosh Walt. A pattern then? Oh my gosh Walt. Well I'm glad I live in southern California though it used to be a VERY RED STATE in the long ago but it grew up put on its big boy pants and saw the light. Elsewhere otherwise? Not so much. Your state is a great state in my opinion. Lucky are thee and me and others of our ilk living where we do. I cannot imagine living in the RED STATE among diptstick adoring worhippers. Can you? What would you do? Glad we do not have to move aren't you? Thank you for your reply Walt! :)
      August 30, 2020 11:37 AM MDT