Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » You adore dipstick. He is forcing a vaccine to be "ready" before the election. What's wrong with that?

You adore dipstick. He is forcing a vaccine to be "ready" before the election. What's wrong with that?

It wilt not have gone through the STAGE 3 TESTING required by the FDA to insure safety.

You adore the guy. Will you take his half-baked half-a**ed jacka** dimwit halfwith witless vaccine to prove your adoration and praise him no matter happens to you including your dying or crippling? He meant well right?. No. He just wants BRAGGING RIGHTS and if it's over your dead body why should he care? No skin off his nose. Your guy though right? He can do no wrong.

Posted - August 30, 2020

Responses

3rd stage testing started more than a month ago.

I will not be taking the vaccine now or in the future. I will not be a guinea pig.  This post was edited by my2cents at August 30, 2020 7:35 AM MDT
      August 30, 2020 7:32 AM MDT

"You?" Whom do you mean? Maybe you adore him, but I don't. Is that why you can't get him out of your mind and obsessively post questions and statements about him ad nauseam?
      August 30, 2020 7:37 AM MDT