Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dipstick will DOUBLE DOWN on fascist racist dictatorship. Joe Biden offers you democracy. Which turns you on and floats your boat? WHY?

The dipstick will DOUBLE DOWN on fascist racist dictatorship. Joe Biden offers you democracy. Which turns you on and floats your boat? WHY?

Posted - August 30, 2020

Responses

So, Joe Biden offers democracy? I say to that, no thank you! Why? Plato wrote in The Republic, “And so tyranny naturally arises out of democracy.”

The Founding Fathers despised democracies. They desired democratic principles, but not a democracy. As Plato states above, democracy can easily be commandeered to establish a totalitarian state. The Founders inherently understood this and wholly rejected forming a democracy.

…democracies have ever been spectacles of turbulence and contention; have ever been found incompatible with personal security or the rights of property, and have in general been as short in their lives as they have been violent in their deaths. (James Madison, November 22, 1787, Federalist Paper No. 10).

And Madison goes on to explain how this very same “erroneous” belief held by collectivists destroys property rights, which is foundational to any free society: "Theoretic politicians, who have patronized this species of government, have erroneously supposed that by reducing mankind to a perfect equality in their political rights, they would, at the same time, be perfectly equalized and assimilated in their possessions, their opinions, and their passions". (James Madison, November 22, 1787, Federalist Paper No. 10).

In light of the negative feelings the founding fathers had about democracy and the negative feelings millions of American citizens/patriots have about democracy, I ask you, what other destructive plans does Joe Biden, and I might add Kamala Harris, plan on bringing?
      August 30, 2020 10:18 AM MDT