Discussion » Questions » Music » AnswerMug starts a choir, you’re commissioned to write the hymns, which are based on the content here. What are some of the titles? ~

AnswerMug starts a choir, you’re commissioned to write the hymns, which are based on the content here. What are some of the titles? ~

Posted - August 30, 2020

Responses

Why can’t this be about writing rap lyrics or 80’s monster ballads, gawd. 
      August 30, 2020 1:48 PM MDT

That’s coming next. You’re too impatient. Anyway, I thought you’re supposed to be on a Molly Ringwald and junk food binge, so how do you have time to stick your nose in here?
    :|
      August 30, 2020 2:05 PM MDT

My movie ended, I feel like I would have been fine going my whole life never having watched Pretty in Pink.  I’m going back to watching serial  killer shows and super hero movies like a normal person. 

August 30, 2020 2:10 PM MDT

I’ve never seen it.  Complete chick-flick, right?
    ~

August 30, 2020 2:13 PM MDT

Lol yeah, it’s so bad. It was on television though and I’d never seen it, so I thought I should watch it. 
      August 30, 2020 2:14 PM MDT

WHAT?? That's, like, one of the most totally awesome 80's movies ever!! The music alone is iconic. John Cryer is such an adorable geek. I like to think that Andie married and then divorced Andrew McCarthy's character, got a huge settlement, started a clothing line and ended up happily ever after with Duckie. ;)

Speaking of super heroes, The Boys are back this week!! I think I'll re-watch season 1. 
      August 30, 2020 5:06 PM MDT

I really didn’t like the movie at all lol. I hate that she went for the douche bag jerk in the suit Over the cute dork, meh. Also, I just don’t think I like that Molly girl. Her face annoys me. I KNOW! I’m so excited for the Boys to start next week. I’m gonna binge it. We should have book club discussions about it, even though it’s not a book And I’ll probably finish it before you :) 
      August 30, 2020 5:12 PM MDT

It's one of my fave 80's movies. 

I'll bet you'd have liked it if you'd seen it when you were 15-ish. ;)

You'll def finish before I do. I'll procrastinate, per usual. 
      August 30, 2020 5:27 PM MDT

I’m sure you’re right. I love love love the movie Adventures in Babysitting. I told someone recently who had never watched it to do so and they thought it ridiculous lol. Some movies you must have to watch when first come out to fall in love with them. I watched pretty in pink too late to get it :) 
      August 30, 2020 5:31 PM MDT

I liked that one, too... but yeah, looking back, it was ridiculous. 

Have you seen "Some Kind of Wonderful"? I watched it last night for the first time in about a million years. Still good, and it features a kick a$$ version that Charlie Sexton song I posted recently. 
      August 30, 2020 5:43 PM MDT

No, I don’t think I’ve seen that movie. I have so many movies to catch up on from my youth. I wasn’t allowed to watch much tv or movies back then lol. 
      August 30, 2020 5:55 PM MDT

Put it on the list. I don't want to give anything away, but you won't be disappointed. 

Your dad introduced you to Dr. Hook, the hardest partying band in the history of rock-n-roll, but was strict about tv and movies? That's funny!
      August 30, 2020 5:59 PM MDT

Lol, I guess wasn’t strict. we just didn’t have cable or get into town for renting movies much. I missed a bunch of the movies I should have watched as a kid, but I did have his old records to listen to For entertainment. so it evens out :) I’ll add  it to the list, thanks :) This post was edited by Jaimie at August 31, 2020 11:30 AM MDT
      August 30, 2020 6:01 PM MDT

O come all ye tildes
    Nearer my sandwich to me.
    Holy, holey, wholly; (learn to spell correctly)
    What a friend we have in trump
    Hallelujah! What an idiot (trump) 
    Amazing questions

August 30, 2020 2:20 PM MDT

August 30, 2020 2:27 PM MDT