Active Now

DannyPetti
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I keep hearing about "donald trump's america" which is pure unadulterated BULLSH**! The majority of Americans DESPISE dipstick. You?

I keep hearing about "donald trump's america" which is pure unadulterated BULLSH**! The majority of Americans DESPISE dipstick. You?

It will never be a dipstick tratiro's America. Never ever never.

I reject that description. Only red pockets of dipstick adoring worshippers mar the landscape. Here and there they exist. But it is not their America either. And never will be.

Sheesh. Anyone who thinks that is not an American but a defiler denier despiser depraved degenerate..

Posted - August 31, 2020

Responses

Are you positive that a majority of Americans despise President Trump? I know that's what the far-left would like you to believe. Do I despise President Trump? No, I do not. But then I don't really despise anyone. Despising someone isn't a healthy way to live one's life.
      August 31, 2020 5:18 AM MDT

People keep leaving the democratic party because they are sick of their lies. I believe at this point, more and more people are waking up to the real truth and the dems don't stand a chance in this upcoming election.
      August 31, 2020 5:45 AM MDT