Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Ever see a scene in a movie where someone SMACKS the hysterical person who says "thanks I needed that". Who will SMACK dipstick?

Ever see a scene in a movie where someone SMACKS the hysterical person who says "thanks I needed that". Who will SMACK dipstick?

Posted - September 2, 2020

Responses

PICK ME, PICK ME!
      September 2, 2020 6:42 AM MDT

Hahahahahahahahaha! You got it my friend. The first one to volunteer. You're it! When and where is yet to be determined but you will be the first to know because you and I will decide it together! Thank you for your reply L! :)
      September 2, 2020 6:51 AM MDT

I don't care where it is - I'll be there. :)
      September 2, 2020 6:52 AM MDT

DEAL! You do realize we are CONSPIRING and COLLUDING here right? But for a very good cause. Because. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      September 2, 2020 6:54 AM MDT

I can handle it and I'm sure you can, too. :)
      September 2, 2020 6:55 AM MDT

Tell ya true being locked up with you I wouldn't mind. Think of all the time we'd have to chat! That's the bright side. The dipstick is getting being doing saying werder wilder and more danerous every day. Republicans are turning against him and he barrels on doubling down performing and pandering to the white supremacists QANONS racists and hate makers. His toady sycophants and adoring lemmings say nary a nothing about it. Do you foresee any particular eventuality L? I'm fershimmered and gobstomed at what he does and says that his peeps smile and bobble head about. It's almost as if he is daring them and is trying out everything to see how far he can go. I'm gong to ask. Thank you for your reply! :)
      September 3, 2020 2:10 AM MDT

I think we''d get along quite well. :)  Trump talks about Biden being unable to speak, but he's all over the map and often makes no sense at all.  For example, when asked about why he wants a second term:

“But so I think, I think it would be, I think it would be very, very, I think we’d have a very, very solid, we would continue what we’re doing, we’d solidify what we’ve done, and we have other things on our plate that we want to get done,” Trump told The New York Times’ Peter Baker.

Yes, that’s the quote. And no, it makes no sense.
      September 3, 2020 6:37 AM MDT

OMG. A literal BLITHERING IDIOT could do better than that. Articulate he isn't. Eloquent he isn't. Logical he isn't. Truthful he isn't. What's left? Thank you for your reply L!
      September 12, 2020 5:53 AM MDT

What?  You didn't understand what he meant?  
      September 12, 2020 9:25 AM MDT