Active Now

Zack
Discussion » Questions » Human Behavior » Hillary Threatens African American Protestor With Mob "Intervention": Acceptable Behavior?

Hillary Threatens African American Protestor With Mob "Intervention": Acceptable Behavior?

Clinton suggests intervention for protester wearing Bill Clinton 'rape' shirt

Posted - October 10, 2016

Responses

• I think Slick Willy is the one who needs the intervention. 
      October 10, 2016 4:48 PM MDT

Please!  If you know anyone in charge of writing the code on Answermug, ask them for the capacity to 'like' a post at least a hundred times...beginning with this one!
      October 10, 2016 4:51 PM MDT

• Thank you. :) LOL!!
      October 10, 2016 4:52 PM MDT

Addendum:

I've only, truly LOATHED two U.S. presidents. One was Ronald Reagan.  The other is Bill Clinton.
      October 10, 2016 4:52 PM MDT

• I haven't been too happy with any of them. 
      October 10, 2016 5:14 PM MDT

I haven't liked any of them.  I usually don't like presidents.  I've only loathed two...and I'm not in the habit of loathing anyone.
      October 10, 2016 5:15 PM MDT

• Pffffft

We're dead
      October 10, 2016 5:00 PM MDT

Ayup!

But trust me: there will be a day when we look back longingly on the potential of a Trump presidency.  Yes, he's a thermonuclear dumba$$ who couldn't keep his alligator mouth shut if his life depended on it...but he's all words.  Hillary is all action.  She can do more damage to the republic in twenty minutes than Trump could do in a decade!

And this is why people insist that vast political experience may actually be more damaging than clueless buffoonery.  Remember that when you pull the proverbial lever.

October 10, 2016 5:07 PM MDT

• Trust me Transy...I'll be pulling more than a lever

October 10, 2016 5:18 PM MDT

Hey, what you do in the privacy of your own voting booth is none of my business. LOLOLOL!
      October 10, 2016 5:19 PM MDT

• Note.. I did say something else but decided to edit it because it didn't answer the question. In my opinion as long as a double standard exists yes it's wrong. I find it appalling the media had a gigantic fit over Trump saying he'd bail his supporters out but when Hillary actually implies mob justice (which could turn real bad real quick by the way) and no one says anything about it. It is perfectly clear where democrats stand and they are making their views very public.

Democrats seem to want to alienate and divide others so badly but I'd say be careful what you wish for. This post was edited by Benedict Arnold at October 11, 2016 1:26 AM MDT
      October 10, 2016 7:19 PM MDT