Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Don't you have to pay to be a member of the NRA? Whaddabout the racist hate groups like QANON? Do they pay to be one? Who gets the dough?

Don't you have to pay to be a member of the NRA? Whaddabout the racist hate groups like QANON? Do they pay to be one? Who gets the dough?

Could it possibly be that the dough goes directly into a dipstick bank account and that is why he congratulated a QANON supporting pol who is a dame? The more he gins it up the more money he makes? Could be. He is a swell spokesmouth endorse front shill for everything. He ensnares the gullibles with his sales pitches for drinking bleach not wearing masks mocking truth and supporting bullsh**! They are so very happy to obedient him. He is so very happy they do. Host and parasites. A marriage made in He**.

Posted - September 3, 2020

Responses

I have looked both of those up.

Yes, you pay a subscription to the NRA - it is a members' club. Although the standard rate is quite modest and the number of members actually only a small proportion of the American adult population, the NRA has enough members to afford donations to pro-NRA politicians' election-campaign costs.  

QANON is a not a set organisation like the NRA or a political party but a social-media circle of hard-Right conspiracy-fantasists. Unless it has a crowd-funding system, any political donations from its followers would be personal; but I don't suppose they would know how such money is spent. Facebook and Twitter do remove QANON's posts as and when they can, but the sheer total volume of posts on these sites make it an uphill battle. The FBI has listed QANON as "domestic terrorist".
      September 3, 2020 5:04 PM MDT

Thank you very much for going to the trouble of researching it and sharing your research m'dear. I appreciate it. Interesting that that certain someone wants to label ANTIFA a terrorist organization but QANON without question. Oh well no one promised a me rose garden! SIGH. Happy Friday Durdle! :)
      September 4, 2020 1:29 AM MDT

Thank you!

I had actually done the research a couple of weeks or so ago, in response to another of your questions.

I expect there are many people in many countries around the world watching what is happening in yours, and wondering just what the hell is going on there. It can't be doing the image of the USA any good, and it must be very encouraging to those countries that dislike America, and the West generally.

September 4, 2020 1:38 PM MDT

Well we don't know what the he** is going on either. Only the dipstick cabal et al and the toady sycophants and the adoring worshippers do. A different species of homo sap..emphasis on the sap. Thank you for your reply Durdle! :)
      September 12, 2020 5:12 AM MDT