Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Hitler hated Jews. Jews hate Palestinians. Racists hate the unwhite. Dipstick hates Democrats. How does he plan to destroy us?

Hitler hated Jews. Jews hate Palestinians. Racists hate the unwhite. Dipstick hates Democrats. How does he plan to destroy us?

Posted - September 4, 2020

Responses

They are doing a fine job of it themselves.
      September 4, 2020 5:24 AM MDT

Racists hate the "different", and it's not always as clear cut as black or white. Tutsis and Hutus hate the sight of each other's shadow, they're equally black. Ditto Sinhalese and Tamils, hard for an outsider to distinguish between them.
    His Royal Orangeness hates the poor, they make him look bad. More of those are Dem than GOP. He hates the clever, they pwn him regularly - many of those USED to be Republican and will be again, but not while Donnie holds the reins. A lot of military types are in the same boat, they fear that the Prez will send them to fight a pointless war - it's what pols do to distract from what's bad at home (and Republican Presidents aren't alone in that, Johnson got involved in Viet Nam and Truman in Korea).
      September 4, 2020 5:36 AM MDT

Food for thought once again my friend. Food for thought. I'm old I'm female I'm a Progressive Democrat. What chance doth one like I have against the hate of a powerful dipstick? Very ordinary means. Not wealthy by any means. Nothing going for me to bargain with in his eyes so I'm over and done. I'm not afraid of dipstick. He disgusts me and I'd barf if he got near me. Physical reaction of revulsion you see I have no control over my innards probably though I don't really know. What do you think of his having said in 2018 military who fight and die are losers and suckers? This post was edited by RosieG at September 4, 2020 5:43 AM MDT
      September 4, 2020 5:41 AM MDT