Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I wonder how many COP Departments in how many cities are covering up murders? All of them?

I wonder how many COP Departments in how many cities are covering up murders? All of them?

March 23, 2020 another murder occurs. Suspension yesterday, September 3 of 7 officers. Suspended with pay.
In others words PAID VACATION.

The truth supposedly allegedly will suppsedly allegedly come out 6 months later? Because now we have a bodycams available to show what happened? SEVEN?

As I said how many cop departments are hiding murders and murderers among their ranks? The blue code of silence. AGAIN?

Posted - September 4, 2020

Responses

Seeing that you are such a concerned citizen I have a suggestion for you. Instead of wholly relying on the biased liberal media for all of your "facts", perhaps you should travel to your local police station and ask them the same question you posted here. After all, your tax dollars pay their salaries which, as their employer, gives you that right, correct?

If you don't get the answer that agrees with your belief, then you should launch your own in-depth investigation to get to the bottom of this whole matter once and for all. Or, as their employer, you could always vote for the defunding of the police instead. But that comes with a caveat, to do so would likely bring about total anarchy in the streets of the entire country.
      September 4, 2020 10:35 AM MDT