Active Now

Slartibartfast
Danilo_G
Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Questions » answerMug » I can't access AdultMug

I can't access AdultMug

I click on the link from the group page, and it brings up a dialogue box asking if I want to continue or not. Neither button works. How do I access adultmug?

Posted - October 10, 2016

Responses

I was wondering this myself actually. :/
    And when I click on the Join Answermug Adult at the bottom of the screen it only gives this error screen.
    This post was edited by IncompletelyBroken at October 11, 2016 12:57 AM MDT
      October 11, 2016 12:49 AM MDT

To both of you, there is a video (I believe) in the help section.

I asked this question not too long back. There might be some hints for you. If you still got issues you're both welcome to hit me up in a private chat and I will walk you through. :-)

Link for question mentioned: http://www.answermug.com/forums/topic/11106/what-s-keeping-you-from-joining-the-adult-network-all-18
      October 11, 2016 12:55 AM MDT

Still no good. I've followed the video etc but just like InternationalSpaceStation says neither of the two buttons works. :/
    I'm using my phone so I don't know if that might have something to do with it?
    Frustrating. Hehe.
    Thanks for your help though. 
      October 11, 2016 1:20 AM MDT

Did you fill out your profile information?

http://www.answermug.com/members/edit/profile

October 11, 2016 1:23 AM MDT

Update: Just got it to work. When the screen with the two buttons appeared I clicked OUTSIDE of the buttons box on the blacked out part of the screen and went straight in. Weird!
    Thanks again for your help!
      October 11, 2016 1:25 AM MDT

That was my next suggestion after you filled out the profile information. :-)
      October 11, 2016 1:26 AM MDT

I manually added you in. There are a bunch of adult groups that are unlocked for you now.
      October 11, 2016 2:47 AM MDT