Active Now

Flint Ironstag
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Of all the miraculous wondrous amazing occurrences that ever were don't you think homo saps is the most awesome?

Of all the miraculous wondrous amazing occurrences that ever were don't you think homo saps is the most awesome?

Despite differences and fears and hatreds and prejudices we are all here.

From the earliest beginning of recorded time here we are today. What started out as a BIG BANG or GOD in HIS infinite wisdom. Here we are today. A very complex annoying quixotic unreliable species capable of great goodness and great badness. Doesn't that seem most remarkable to you? How not?

Posted - September 6, 2020

Responses

I think you are being facetious. Humans are the worst virus ever created.
      September 6, 2020 5:49 PM MDT

No m'dear for once I'm shooting straight. If you think about it...well think about it. From a big bang and star stuff how do you explain a Carl Sagan or a Rod Serling or a Louis Pasteur or a Madame Curie or a Will Rogers or a Fred Astaire or Michelangelo or our military who sacrifice their lives for their country? From star stuff that came from a BIG BANG? Don't you think that is more than a little bit incredible? Or Dr. Stephen Hawking or Edison or Tesla or Shakespeare or putting astronauts on the moon? From nothing aren't some of us something? Or composers of opera and symphonies?  I know there's a dark flip side of evil and it has taken over currently hopefully temporarily. We may be the lowest thing on the ladder of evolution. There may be far greater than we are out there somewhere. Anything is possible. I guess I amaze easily. I shall ask. Thank you for your reply E. :) This post was edited by RosieG at September 7, 2020 1:02 AM MDT
      September 7, 2020 1:01 AM MDT