Active Now

Malizz
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Do you BELIEVE it? The dipstick burned through all his contribution money and is now money poor! Whaddabout JOE?

Do you BELIEVE it? The dipstick burned through all his contribution money and is now money poor! Whaddabout JOE?

He is rolling in dough.

Oh oh oh. Woe woe woe.

The dipsticks say they have two or three times as money now as they did in 2016. But if they need MORE he will pay it out of his own pocket. Yeah yeah yeah. Where did you hear that before? Did he ever? NEVER!

Posted - September 8, 2020

Responses

No I don't believe it - I believe that there is lots of money in the fund but Trump dosn't want to spend it because he is planing on stealing it. I also believe that any personal money Trump claims he spent on his re  election will not really be his personal money because he stole it from the re election fund. Cheers!
      September 8, 2020 1:11 PM MDT

Once again you come through. MORE LIES MEANT TO AGGRANDIZE POLITICIZE. Of course the money is already in one of his bank accounts earning interest. He will never have enough so he keeps needing to STEAL as much as he can get his grubby hands on with those short tiny stubby fingers. Avaricious he is. Head to toe avaricity defines him. Thank you for your reply Nanoose! :) This post was edited by RosieG at September 9, 2020 2:39 AM MDT
      September 8, 2020 1:16 PM MDT