Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "ASTRA ZENECA COVID 19 STUDY PUT ON HOLD DUE TO ADVERSE REACTION IN PARTICIPANT IN THE U.K.". I TOLD YOU SO. UH OH?

"ASTRA ZENECA COVID 19 STUDY PUT ON HOLD DUE TO ADVERSE REACTION IN PARTICIPANT IN THE U.K.". I TOLD YOU SO. UH OH?

All the sites where the testing is being done are put ON HOLD. So much for operation blue streak. So much for operation fast tracking. They might pick up and go on after they determine why the adverse reaction occurred. Or they could JUNK THE ENTIRE THING and start over again.

This will happen a lot. Even when they are on the verge of finishing the stages of testing they might have to JUNK IT.

The dipstick counts his chickens before they're hatched. He says it shall be thus and so and by gawd it better be thus and so OR he will have a hissy fit tantrum meltdown and start breaking things.

Posted - September 9, 2020

Responses

You know this is a normal in testing of vaccines, right?

It is not the only vaccine in final stages of trials.

Proves that the required trials and testing are being conducted. This post was edited by my2cents at September 9, 2020 4:35 PM MDT
      September 9, 2020 8:14 AM MDT

You can bet that Trump will keep claiming that a cure is just around  the corner even though science says it could be a year or so before they have one. I was thinking about how Russia said they had a cure a few weeks ago - you don't hear anymore about that so I bet they  are no closer then the rest of the World. Cheers!
      September 9, 2020 8:16 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Nanoose. Talk is cheap but this time the cheap talk can and will KILL people if the vaccines are not FULLY COMPLETELY ACCURATELY SCIENTIFICALLY APPROPRIATELY TESTED. No short cuts.

Along the way testing will be halted or stopped or junked and they will have to start all over again. That's why it can take ten years. So much for dipstick bullsh** or putrid putin bullsh**. Sigh. :)
      September 9, 2020 8:33 AM MDT