Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » THE FIRE NEXT TIME? Fires now in Washngton and Utah as well as Oregon and California. Is AMERICA ON FIRE? First the flood. Now the fires?

THE FIRE NEXT TIME? Fires now in Washngton and Utah as well as Oregon and California. Is AMERICA ON FIRE? First the flood. Now the fires?

Posted - September 9, 2020

Responses

Hey, look. Is that a locust?

September 9, 2020 9:56 AM MDT

Oy vey! That would be unwelcome! How are things going in Toledo? Are your spirits up/down/in a vacuum? That picture is mighty awful. Is it for REAL or was it photoshopped or whatever they call it? Do locusts bite? If so that guy is in a world of hurt! Thank you for your reply E! :)
      September 9, 2020 10:01 AM MDT

The photo is real. Locusts only eat plant-life...all of it.
    We are doing well here in Toledo. I stopped worrying about things weeks ago. Worrying is to stressful. Are you affected by the fires?
      September 9, 2020 10:05 AM MDT

The fires are far enough away to not be a threat but close enough that our air is crapped up bigly. Yesterday the overcast lasted all day and a lot of it was smoke. The fires keep burning and other states are getting into the act. Up north they've dealt with the fires for WEEKS breathing in crapped up air. They have to keep their windows shut and when they go out they have no choice what they are breathing in. I'm really worried about Shuhak. He was poised to evacuate and has had his electricity turned off for different periods. I don't see him today. I pray he is okay. Thank you for your reply E. Every day is getting worse in every way. How do you keep detached? The only way I can is to run away to Turner Classic Movies and watch a film noire. :) This post was edited by RosieG at September 9, 2020 10:23 AM MDT
      September 9, 2020 10:16 AM MDT