Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » If we had a MULLIGAN, A DO-OVER how far back in time would you go to do over what?

If we had a MULLIGAN, A DO-OVER how far back in time would you go to do over what?

I'd go back to 2015 and mock ridicule laugh at the dipstick thinking he was good enough and smart enough and talented enough and loving enough to run for the presidency. I'd mock the he** out of his depraved degenerate lack of character. I'd mock his thinking he could do a job which he could never do. I'd relentlessly attack him with his history. Never stop never stop never stop till he was laughed out of the running.

A pig thing. A cruel vicious evil thing. An ungodly thing. We could have done better.

Posted - September 11, 2020

Responses

Sometime in the 1970s ... to buy stock in Microsoft and Apple, get as rich as Bill Gates and Steve Jobs (RIP) ... and then not have to worry about this fiasco.
      September 11, 2020 3:32 PM MDT

See how efficiently your brain works Walt? I did not think of that at all. I limited myself to a political time but the qeustion does not limit us in any way. It's my own question so why did I limit myself? Beats me!  So now that you brought it up that is most certainly what I would do too. Thanks for the idea. Never know. Just in case. I'm prepared. Any idea how much there'd be in that for us? A billion bucks? A hundred million? He** I'd be happy with one million. Happy Saturday to thee and thine. Ever think California Oregon Washington would all be on fire simultaneously? Six cities in Oregon are gone...burned to the ground. The fires moved very swiftly. All due to climate change or is Mother Nature/GOD punishing us? :( This post was edited by RosieG at September 12, 2020 3:35 AM MDT
      September 12, 2020 3:33 AM MDT

I find it kind of ironic that one of the cities burned down is Pheonix.
    We'll have to wait and see if it's reborn from the ashes.
      September 14, 2020 8:21 AM MDT

Phoenix Arizona or Pheonix Oregon/Washington Walt? But I get your drift. Rising up out of the ashes. Reborn again and again and again. Is the rebirth always a better version or the same? Any benefit from dying and rising and dying and rising? I think there should be don't you? How are things going where you are airwise. Poor Shuhak. Where he lives he has been breathing terrible air for WEEKS. Is there an end or are we now in our beginning of our end of days when all he** breaks loose and one disaster after another hits? SIGH. Thank you for your reply and Happy Monday to thee and thine! STAY SAFE! :) This post was edited by RosieG at September 14, 2020 8:59 AM MDT
      September 14, 2020 8:59 AM MDT

It's been looking like a foggy day.
    Hopefully, it's supposed to rain today, so that would "wash" some of the sky clear.
      September 14, 2020 12:49 PM MDT