Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "It does a lot of good if everyone wears a mask". Dr. Anthony Fauci said that today right now. Do you wear one?

"It does a lot of good if everyone wears a mask". Dr. Anthony Fauci said that today right now. Do you wear one?

Are you a PRO FAUCI or a PRO DIPSTICK?

Posted - September 11, 2020

Responses

I had a weird experience today... I work in a college.. and in my college we ALL wear masks or face shields, we all have strict distancing rules and signs everywhere.. hand sanitiser, anti-bacterial wipes and spray are literally only a few paces away. Everything is wiped down and disinfected after every use.. Classrooms are effectively halved or more in terms of their capacity to accommodate students.. and everyone is fine with this.. 
    and all the students are compliant, I've never seen one without  a mask

Today I went to another college to collect a folder... there were NO face masks and the students were not distancing at all!!! Worse, I saw a teacher walking side by side with a group of students 

I was shocked to be honest!!! I think it's stupid!!
      September 11, 2020 12:31 PM MDT

That is very scary Addb. Was it a college in another city under a different political regime? Was it a right-wing college dedicated to extreme right wing Fascism? That does seem very strange. Thank you for your reply! :) Did they stare at you and mock you for wearing a mask? As if you were "the enemy"?
      September 12, 2020 4:19 AM MDT

I wear one in public.

I saw pictures from Taiwan recently, where they weren't wearing masks at buffet restaurants.
    Of course, they come from a society where it is considered extremely shameful and rude to cough or sneeze on another person (or the food).
      September 11, 2020 3:30 PM MDT

Does TAiwan have a problem? I mean isn't the "magnificent" USA the world's leader in the virus spread? All thanks due to the dipstick LIES and MOCKING and RIDICULING for months when he KNEW it was DEADLY and AIRBORNE. How is he not responsible for thousands of deaths that would not have occurred had he simply told us the TRUTH when it mattered? The pig eats at a trough of vile slop 24/7. I take that back. I apologize to all pigs everywhere. The dipstick is far worse. :(
      September 12, 2020 3:39 AM MDT