Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "When you downplay something it's not a good thing. IT'S A THREAT". Said by Dr. Anthony Fauci. What do you think?

"When you downplay something it's not a good thing. IT'S A THREAT". Said by Dr. Anthony Fauci. What do you think?

If you are pro dipstick I know what you think.

If you aren't I know what you think.

The question is rhetorical/academic.

Posted - September 11, 2020

Responses

If  you look  at the Countries that downplayed the coronaviris you will find that they have the highest number of cases and death. History experts are starting to say that Trump will be in the history books as the US presedent that neglected his duty the most. Cheers and happy weekend!
      September 11, 2020 10:39 AM MDT

Thank you for your reply Nanoose. For sure the dipstick wins that prize. The worst leader in the history of the world. Still plying lies 24/7. Dumbsh** is what he is and his peeps adore him for it! Go FIGGER? :( This post was edited by RosieG at September 11, 2020 10:45 AM MDT
      September 11, 2020 10:42 AM MDT

Woodward talked to Trump in mid-Feb. 

Here is FAUCI on Feb 29th.  

During a Saturday, February 29 appearance on the NBC’s far-left Today Show,  Fauci was asked point blank if Americans should stop enjoying their daily routines. Fauci answered point blank, “No.”

You can watch the video here.  Here’s a transcript of the pertinent part:

TODAY SHOW: So Dr. Fauci, it’s Saturday morning in America, people are waking up right now with real concerns about this; they want to go to malls, and movies, maybe the gym, as well. Should we be changing our habits, and if so, how?

FAUCI: No. Right now at this moment, there is no need to change anything that you’re doing on a day-by-day basis.  Right now the risk is still low, but this could change. I’ve said that many times, even on this program. You got watch out, because although the risk is low now, you don’t need to change anything you’re doing. When you start to see community spread, this could change, and force you to become much more attentive to doing things that would protect you from, spread.

https://www.today.com/f452173a-4960-426d-8f4c-b40eefb88313
      September 11, 2020 1:50 PM MDT

I just asked you about reading graphs.

Did you not notice how Fauci qualified his remarks as he made them?--

Right now at this moment

Right now...but this could change I've said that many times, even on this program.

When you start to see community spread, this could change, and force you to become much more attentive to doing things that would protect you from, spread.

September 11, 2020 3:04 PM MDT

The question is not about RIGHT now. The question is about what Trump said in Feb to Woodward.  
    Fauci said on the LAST day of Feb. (After Trump talked to Woodward) We do not need to change anything at that point.

And Trump shut down the whole country when needed. So it changed later. 

But the topic is what Trump said in FEB.  This post was edited by my2cents at September 11, 2020 4:51 PM MDT
      September 11, 2020 4:33 PM MDT