Active Now

Malizz
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Roger Stone dipsh** best buddy tells the dipsh** to declare martial law if he loses the election. Seize power. You thumbs up with it?

Roger Stone dipsh** best buddy tells the dipsh** to declare martial law if he loses the election. Seize power. You thumbs up with it?

Of course all adoring worshippers are thumbs up bottoms up to support whatever the dipsh** does/says no matter how egregious heinous evil deadly.

So I guess the question is rhetorical since the answer will be "OF COURSE WE DO!"

As for the non-dipsh**s we are appalled at the raging rampant crackpot bullsh**.

Posted - September 13, 2020

Responses

Nope.
      September 13, 2020 8:07 AM MDT

Ya that is terrible even worse Trump is probably planing to try it. Cheers and happy weekend!
      September 13, 2020 8:13 AM MDT

Straight ahead is gloom and doom. Are you sure we can't sneak in somewhere along the Camadian border Nanoose? I know Canada wants no part of the virus spreading dipsh** to blame American citizens. But honest Jim and I are not sick. We sure as heck don't want to live to see martial law controlled by a crackpot wackadoodlenoodle insane asylum guy. Anyway. Think about it. I won't tell a soul. We just keep this between us. We're not very big. We're both quite slender but very healthy. You could hide us in a wall. We don't eat much. We're healthy so we don't require medical attention. Remember. MUM's the word okey dokey? Thank you for your reply! :) This post was edited by RosieG at September 13, 2020 8:21 AM MDT
      September 13, 2020 8:21 AM MDT

Ya don't give up on your Country because you still live in a democracy and there is no way that the millitary will back a presedent that lost a election because they know no matter what Trump say's the election was fair  and the people had spoken. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at September 13, 2020 8:56 AM MDT
      September 13, 2020 8:53 AM MDT

So No then right? Well I tried.
      September 13, 2020 8:56 AM MDT

Well its not a hard no I just thought it would be better for America if you guys dug in your heals and fought the Trump. Anyway if you guys have to sneak into Canada your best bet would be to sneak across the Manatoba border. Then go up the Red River  and then up the Saint Lawrench Seaway.  When you reach Toronto head west but watch out for the Ontario Provincial Police because they are kind of like the ICIS of Canada. When  you guys reach  Alberta  go over the Rocky Mountains and threw the Laurenation Piateau. Then you will be in BC so continue west untill you reach Vancouver then hope on a ferry that's heading for Horse Shoe Bay  on Vancouver Island and head north to Nanoose Bay and we will have a celebration barbaque.  Cheers!
      September 13, 2020 9:52 AM MDT

Look sweetie we ARE FIGHTING every day and it doesn't make any difference. The dipsh** adoring worshippers believe all his bullsh**. But thank you very bigly for coming through for me and us. I knew you would. You always do. I wish it could be so Nanoose. You have no idea how much I wish. Long ago when my son was 12 we talked about/ thought about moving to either Canada or Alaska. I honestly don't remember why exactly. After Sarah Palin it definitely would be Canada. Thank you for opening up to help. Even though it won't ever happen you have no idea how happy it makes me that you can visualize a way out for us. That's what pals do right? :)
      September 13, 2020 10:12 AM MDT