Active Now

Chief Ten Beers
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The dipsh** blames our governor for the wildfires. The dipsh** heads for California. OH MY GOD WHY? TO GLOAT?

The dipsh** blames our governor for the wildfires. The dipsh** heads for California. OH MY GOD WHY? TO GLOAT?

Why in the he** doesn't he just stay in his white house bunker in the bowels of the white house, build a golf course and hibernate?

He is NOT WELCOME in California. Especially because we know he HATES US and LOVES any troubles we have despite any lies that he tells otherwise. All he does is insult attack lie. His kind is not our kind. He is vicious venal vituperative vindictive.

He is a world class SOB and we don't need his kind anywhere near our state. The SOB has some nerve. May he regret coming here and never again show his sorry a** in this state.

Posted - September 14, 2020

Responses

It seems that President Trump is hanged if he does and hanged if he doesn't. People complain if he doesn't show up and people complain when he does show up. Folks need to deal with it. As far as I've seen, most of the troubles in California have been self-inflicted so who is to blame for that?
      September 14, 2020 8:23 AM MDT