Active Now

Danilo_G
DannyPetti
Shuhak
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The DIPSH** claims to have received an award that DOES NOT EXIST! Are you appalled shocked surprised or pleased with that LIE? Why?

The DIPSH** claims to have received an award that DOES NOT EXIST! Are you appalled shocked surprised or pleased with that LIE? Why?

This is what the pumpkina** dipsh** jacka** said

"Remember the Cubans gave me the highly honored BAY OF PIGS award for all I have done for our great Cuban Population".

Well the dipsh** jacka** is a PIG but no such award exists. A pig is a pig is a pig is a pig. Award or not the dipsh** certainly is a pig. He got that right.

Posted - September 14, 2020

Responses

Errr, do the Cubans know? :-)
      September 14, 2020 5:11 PM MDT

They do NOW. Meanwhile the dipsh** visited California to scold criticize and attack us. He hates us and we hate him back biglier. We did not invite him or want him. He goes wherever he wants to go. He was told to NOT hold a rally in Nevada and as usual he held one anyway. A bajillion of his adoring worshippers INSIDE A CLOSED BUILDING unmasked and no social distancing. The dipsh** is setting up scenarios to make his base ill and maybe kill some of them. They flock to see him. He sets them up for what? The coup de grace?  They are all crackpot wackadoodlenoodles Durdle. The dipsh** and his adoring worshippers. I don't get it. Thank you for your reply! :)
      September 15, 2020 2:13 AM MDT