Active Now

Slartibartfast
my2cents
Spunky
Discussion » Questions » Health and Wellness » How healty or un is it to believe that the sun rises and sets just for you and that you are the center of everyone's universe? Why?

How healty or un is it to believe that the sun rises and sets just for you and that you are the center of everyone's universe? Why?

Posted - October 11, 2016

Responses

I wouldn't know.  I never felt that way, but they say true narcissists see the world like that.  
      October 11, 2016 9:30 AM MDT

Of course this question is inspired by Donald J. Trump PeaPod! Thank you for your reply m'dear! :)
      October 12, 2016 2:20 AM MDT

Hee hee.  He really does give us plenty to talk about.  I'll give him that.
      October 12, 2016 10:02 AM MDT

Love that picture
      October 11, 2016 10:19 AM MDT

You are VERY CUTE WW.  Of course you realize the inspiration for this question is that wunnerful fella Donald J. Trump, right? Thank you for your reply and Happy Wednesday. I shall make a note of it. "Note to self...Winged Wonder is the center of our universe". With time I shall memorize it ! :) ((hugs))
      October 12, 2016 2:22 AM MDT

It is highly mentally ill and totally sociopathic.   You'd better be smart and a great manipulator because it will take a lot of energy to be successful with these qualities or lack of them.   You will be dead inside, and missing all the great gifts being empathetic and kind and loving and caring and social will net you.   You will have to spend all your time alone, even when socializing with hundreds of people because no one thinks like you except OTHER sociopaths who are only thinking of themselves and could care less about you.
      October 11, 2016 10:18 AM MDT

They usually are very smart and manipulation is all part of it.
      October 11, 2016 1:48 PM MDT

I have been in Center of the World, Ohio. It is very small and located near Youngstown, Ohio. It is sometimes called 'Center World, Ohio.'  (Google it) 
      October 11, 2016 3:02 PM MDT