Active Now

Malizz
Slartibartfast
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » "If you vote for Joe Biden you are voting for communism". Is that really the snakeoil the dipsh** is trying to sell Florida Latinos?

"If you vote for Joe Biden you are voting for communism". Is that really the snakeoil the dipsh** is trying to sell Florida Latinos?

Are they really that gullible that lamebrained that stupid? Oh boy if so that is not a good thing.

Gullibles vote early and often and will obey the Dipsh** who tells them to VOTE TWICE. Great advice from a crackpot wackadoodlenoodle nutjob.

Posted - September 16, 2020

Responses

I don't know what pap Trump is trying to sell Latino voters in Florida, but what they should remember is the way Trump treated the Latinos who fled their countries for a better life, which is pretty much how many of us got here.  I understand that most of our forefathers came here legally, and I understand that the U.S. cannot take in every person and their family because there are just too many places from which to flee, but we need to be mindful that they are human beings and treat them with some compassion - not separate them from their children and house them in cages like livestock.
      September 16, 2020 8:45 AM MDT

I don't get any people of color falling for the dipsh** bullsh**! I just don't. Cuban Americans allegedly adore the dipsh**! Why? Are they crackpot wackadoodlenoodles like he is? What's up with that crap? Sheesh. A bad name given to our Latino brothers and sisters. How Florida goes does not template all Latinos. I say throw Florida away in terms of paying any attention to them. We have better things to do and other fish to fry. Or braise or poach. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      September 16, 2020 9:13 AM MDT

Cubans forget that they were permitted to come here because of the extreme Castro regime - The Mariel Boatlift.  However, the Cubans who came here were higher on the economic scale than most who seek entry,  Many were professionals who went on to earn their credentials once here and were able to practice their professions above the poverty level.  They have a tendency to look down upon those they think are beneath them.  Florida seems to be critical for a Trump win.  I read somewhere that if he doesn't win Florida, he loses the election.  Let's hope so.
      September 16, 2020 10:13 AM MDT

I have always thought that state SUCKS. Wasn't it someone there who talked about HANGING CHADS who made a bid stink about it costing Gore the presidency? The hot air and humidity and bugs eats away their brains. Why anyone wants to actually LIVE there is beyond me. I say dump Florida. Let it be another PUERTO RICO? Why not? I shall ask. Thank you for your reply L! :)
      September 16, 2020 10:43 AM MDT

LOL ... OK, we can dump Florida.  In all the times I've been down there, I have never met anyone who was actually born there.  everyone I ever met was born elsewhere and moved to Florida.
      September 17, 2020 8:44 AM MDT