Active Now

Element 99
Danilo_G
Shuhak
Malizz
Spunky
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » I would like to know something that may never be possible to know. How do you assess the value of LOST POTENTIAL?

I would like to know something that may never be possible to know. How do you assess the value of LOST POTENTIAL?

Too many variables?

Posted - September 16, 2020

Responses

Use a voltage meter.
      September 16, 2020 3:47 PM MDT

I don't understand your reply. Is "potential" a code word for something electrical electronic quadraphonic supersonic bubonic iconic bucolic? Thank you for your reply E and Happy Thursday to thee. I trust a clarification explanation is coming to me right?
      September 17, 2020 3:08 AM MDT

I was being silly. Potential in electronics speak means voltage. Since electronics was my specialty in the Navy, it was the first thing that came to mind.
      September 17, 2020 8:56 AM MDT

So it is code word then? That's okay. Now would you like to take a stab at the question? Let me put it this way E. Have your kids achieved their potential? Did you expect they'd be drawn to certain fields? Are they doing what they always excelled at doing or is what they ended up doing/being totally different from what you expected them to do? And what about you? Do you think you have fulfilled your potential? I know you got royally screwed in your military career. Might you have been a big gun? Would have enjoyed a life in the military? Any nosy question you don't have to answer of course. Thank you for your reply! :)
      September 17, 2020 9:13 AM MDT