Active Now

Spunky
Malizz
Zack
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » They are DESPERATE! A QANON a**hole says Joe Biden is a pedophile and the dipsh** RETWEETS IT? Really?

They are DESPERATE! A QANON a**hole says Joe Biden is a pedophile and the dipsh** RETWEETS IT? Really?

Who was good friends with that Epstein pedophile? The dipsh** or Joe? Just asking.

Well the dipsh** of course in case you don't know.

He has the cajones to retweet a LIE like that? I take that back. A MAN would not ever do that. Only a frightened weak terrified old desperate homo sap would do that. I give you him. Sheesh. What a disgusting thing to do. Even for him. But then we will never know how much even more disgusting resides within. He will show us.

Posted - September 16, 2020

Responses

Google Creepy Uncle Joe and judge for yourself. 

I have seen enough I would not allow any of my grand kids near him. Even my grown daughter for that matter. 

And then there is the lifeguard story.  Kids in the pool rubbing his legs and jumping on his lap.  (His words)

“And by the way, you know, I sit on the stand, and it gets hot,” Biden explained. “I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun and the kids used to come up and reach in the pool and rub my leg down so it was straight and watch the hair come back up again. They’d look at it. So, I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I’ve loved kids jumping on my lap.”

September 16, 2020 12:10 PM MDT