Discussion » Questions » Life and Society » What do you normally do on Tuesdays? (Like "Tuesdays With Morris")

What do you normally do on Tuesdays? (Like "Tuesdays With Morris")

I tried to edit the title, as spellcheck changed my "Morrie", so I'm placing it here. Some people go to a specific place, as in the book I mentioned. Some people just like to stay home and do chores, or just work. I like going to the book stores on Tuesdays, except today, I'm not.

Posted - October 11, 2016

Responses

Sometimes I catch up on things I meant to do on Monday, such as pick up my mail. And sometimes I don't figure out what day it is until some time later in the week.
      October 11, 2016 3:13 PM MDT

Tuesdays is our family worship night.I will go over to my daughter's place and consider bible subjects. We  (my daughter and I)will also include my grandsons, trying to keep the  bible considerations brief and simple since they have such a short attention span. This post was edited by Autumnleaves at October 11, 2016 11:08 PM MDT
      October 11, 2016 11:04 PM MDT

Here is a book you might like. It's a free download and you can get a hard copy at any bible book store.
    http://philologos.org/__eb-htetb/ "How To Enjoy The Bible"
      October 12, 2016 7:08 AM MDT