Active Now

ENG / LLVF - formerly of AB
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Some people are extremely susceptible to being hypnotized/brainwashed. Some aren't. The Ones who are are the dipstick lovers. Get it now?

Some people are extremely susceptible to being hypnotized/brainwashed. Some aren't. The Ones who are are the dipstick lovers. Get it now?

Once hypnoized/brainwashed HE OWNS THEM BODY AND SOUL until he releases them with a SNAP of his fingers. Ever see him SNAP his fingers? You never will. That's that.

Posted - September 17, 2020

Responses

• Sure, you can be hypnotized, brainwashed, indoctrinated, programmed, with one plan, one agenda, one program and one objective. And you can also be narrow minded, closed minded, obtuse, thick headed and allergic to all things true. The ones that you refer to as "dipstick lovers" are actually more honest and objective than those who oppose the president. At least we are the ones that admit to his flaws that are often glaring. But, as I've said before on this site, those of us who support him weren't looking for sainthood or for someone to replace the Archbishop of Canterbury when we cast our votes.  
      September 17, 2020 4:06 PM MDT

That is right.  I just want someone who supports the same policies I support. 
      September 17, 2020 4:11 PM MDT