Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Justice Ginsberg wrote that it was her most fervent wish that she would not be replaced until the next president be sworn in. What to do?

Justice Ginsberg wrote that it was her most fervent wish that she would not be replaced until the next president be sworn in. What to do?

Would YOU honor her request or would you ignore it completely and bulldoze a replacement in as soon as possible?

Could any Senate Republicans possibly have a conscience and find the hypocrisy would be too much to bear and not participate in the charade?

We'll see. Maybe there'll be another dog and pony show as there was with the beer drinker.

Place yer bets. Sure thing no brainer or something better?

Posted - September 18, 2020

Responses

This is His Royal Orangeness we're talking about. He's almost certainly had a trained seal waiting in the chute for "the moment the old battle-ax kicks the bucket" (not a direct quote, but that's how he talks). He'll be into his buddy Vlad to donate some "tea" to give Roberts and Gorsuch next - he wants the entire SCOTUS to be in his back pocket to keep him out of jail after the election.
      September 18, 2020 11:35 PM MDT

SIGH. I think so too R only you said it better. I think so too. I just wonder if there is anything that will make Republicans choke on their reprehensibility? McConnell and barfbarr and Donald the Duck. A power-driven threesome to be sure. Do you believe in miracles? I do but I think that one would be way too big to hope for.  I think the beer drinker also made a decision against Donald the Duck that displeased him greatly. I wonder if barfbarr will find a way to oust Roberts, Gorsuch and the beer drinker? Thank you for your considered and thoughtful reply and Happy Saturday to thee and thine. No sugar coating of this bitter pill. It is what it is. :(
      September 19, 2020 1:50 AM MDT

I think Trump will put forward a nominee. McConnell has already said if he does there will be a vote before the new year. 
      September 19, 2020 5:58 AM MDT