Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Not too long ago I said that Donald the Duck was lying in wait hoping for Ruth Bader Ginsberg to die so he could replace her. Celebration?

Not too long ago I said that Donald the Duck was lying in wait hoping for Ruth Bader Ginsberg to die so he could replace her. Celebration?

If Donald the Duck weren't so and didn't waddle he'd be dong a jig.

How long will take for him to replace her? Will she is irreplaceable of course but he will put another body there to click heels and heil donduck. Maybe he already know who. How fast will that moscow mitch the son of an itch confirm the appointment. Faster than you can say hey hey hey hey hey hey.

Now to give Donald the Duck his heart's desire the other three Liberals should resign or die. Then he gets to have all 9 roll over bed play dead lie down for him.

Unless they trick him and screw him which is always possible.

Whateve. It it what it is. In a certain period of time we will find out what he does. Everyone says so. That I can tell you. Built  a wall. Lock her up. Send her back. I am the chosen one. Sigh.

Posted - September 19, 2020

Responses

No. No celebration. I would have preferred this not happen at all but we all pass on to be with the Lord.  
    I think it would have been better if it happened after the election is decided. I worry about the violence that may continue as a result. 

We will see if Trump makes the nomination now or waits. I think he will likely make it. 
      September 19, 2020 6:29 AM MDT