Active Now

Spunky
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » How are Donald the Duck and the H.G. Wells WAR OF THE WORLDS HEAT RAY related?

How are Donald the Duck and the H.G. Wells WAR OF THE WORLDS HEAT RAY related?

No don't get excitted. Donald the Duck did not read the book. He doesn't read and takes great pride in it.

Once upon a time a fantasy writer wrote a fantastic fantasy story in which a HEAT RAY was featured.

Fast Forward to whenever (they had in 2008). Here's what it does

Allegedly it does not leave any lasting damage but

The agony of the pain is so intense you cannot stand it for more than 4-5 seconds.

There are residual potential damages from tear gas rubber bullets and being beaton with a baton my a mystery meat thug on behalf of Donald the Duck.

Well he wanted a photo op bible in hand in front of church to pander to the Evangelicals which are allegedly religious but that is all fake. Peaceful protesters will there and to get rid of them they ended up being teargassed. A benevolent CHOICE? I dunno.

Posted - September 20, 2020

Responses

Well in the book the allians had a heat ray but a viris proved to be more deadly to them. Cheers!
      September 20, 2020 10:28 AM MDT

Do you think there is more weird that we will encounter due to Donald the Duck? He seems to delight in odd bizarre reculiar and queer. There is not one sensible logical truthful thing about the guy. He is a crooked misshapen and pretzelized as they come but I don't think he's done. What else awaits? What is our fate in the hands of a weirdo like him? Any guess about what comes next Nanoose? Thank you for your reply! :)
      September 21, 2020 3:34 AM MDT

Well I have been thinking that at the presient's debate Trump will try to provoke Biden into taking a swing at him so that he can have Biden locked up. Not sure if you heard this yet but at Trump's last rally he said that because Biden is so stupid and Biden is on drugs he might sign a Executive order that would prevent Biden from being elected. Cheers!
      September 21, 2020 9:17 AM MDT

SAY WHAT? No I did not know that. WHAT? Are you serious? Boy the demented duck is beyond insane into another level of psychotic break. Why doesn't someone love him enough to help him? Thank you for your reply Walt. Maybe we all went through the Looking Glass January 2017. Could that be what really happening?
      September 21, 2020 12:20 PM MDT