Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Black lives clearly do not matter. The only color that does is white. The rest of us are chopped liver. Are you BRIGHT WHITE?

Black lives clearly do not matter. The only color that does is white. The rest of us are chopped liver. Are you BRIGHT WHITE?

Or are you more colorful than that? Me? I'm of Armenian descent so I have olive skin...no not as dark as black olives or green...just not the shiny bright white completely color-free colorless.

OK. Be that way. Who cares?

No lives matter except those of the demented duck and his diptschtick adoring worshippers. They are all BRIGHT WHITE too aren't they? They must be since any other color offends the demented duck very very very BIGLY. I know he is ORANGE but well that's okay. The only ORANGE fruit in the orchard. The rest are lily white dove white cloud white marshmallow white cotton white vanilla white angel white snow white diamond white whipped cream white milk white yogurt white cottage cheese white cream cheese white. RIGHT?

Posted - September 24, 2020

Responses

Just not true. 
      September 24, 2020 5:30 AM MDT