Active Now

Element 99
Malizz
Danilo_G
CosmicWunderkind
Randy D
my2cents
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » So far how many of you have been significantly affected by COVID 19 either directly or indirectly? HOW?

So far how many of you have been significantly affected by COVID 19 either directly or indirectly? HOW?

Posted - September 24, 2020

Responses

Significantly?  Not I.

I didn't participate in a lot of outside social activities before Covid, so that wasn't any change.
    And though my work hours were temporarily reduced by 1 day/biweekly ... that didn't last long.

So, I've only had to change my habits to wear a mask at times.
      September 24, 2020 7:04 AM MDT

Basically that's true for me too Walt. Just weaing the mask and gloves when out as well as the social distancing. But I'm a homebody so nothing changes there. More change for Jim who has always been more active and social than I am. But he has adpated very well. What choice do we have? Thank you for your reply and Happy Thursday! :)
      September 24, 2020 7:27 AM MDT

Just being forced to close for a month and a half. 
    Loss of normal income. 
    Mask mandate. 

Other than that...no changes at all. This post was edited by my2cents at September 24, 2020 7:28 AM MDT
      September 24, 2020 7:15 AM MDT

That's good. Thank you for your reply m2c and Happy Thursday to thee and thine! :)
      September 24, 2020 7:28 AM MDT

The most significant change was that I have been working from home since mid-March.  At first, I didn't like it, but now I don't really want to go back to the office.  

I don't know anyone who contracted the virus.  I so wear a mask when going into stores, but if I'm just going to/from my building and my garage, I don't bother.  I just stay far away from anyone on the street.  It's only a half a block walk.
      September 25, 2020 9:20 AM MDT