Active Now

DannyPetti
Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The duck's health care plan is to get rid of the heatlh care plan that we got during Presdent Obama's time as president. That's it?

The duck's health care plan is to get rid of the heatlh care plan that we got during Presdent Obama's time as president. That's it?

That's it! After 12 years of kvetching and moaning and groaning and whining and complaining that's the best "they" can come up with? Yes it is. They don't have a clue how to prepare one. Not a CLUE.

Posted - September 27, 2020

Responses

I did not get a healthcare plan ubder Obama.  He tried to give me a fine. 

People on Medicare had that long before OC. This post was edited by my2cents at September 27, 2020 10:40 AM MDT
      September 27, 2020 10:40 AM MDT

Ok, so it doesn’t affect you.  That’s good.  However, don’t assume that because it doesn’t affect you personally that it’s fine (ok).  Some of us HAVE to rely on it.  When it goes, we’re screwed!  Unless, of course, you would like to pay for my medical needs.

September 27, 2020 2:11 PM MDT

:):):)
      September 28, 2020 2:22 AM MDT

The republicans have always hated it.  Therefore, they coaxed trump to hate it as well (party lines).  The fact that a black man had something to do with it also sticks in trump’s craw.  Of course he has nothing to replace it with.  He doesn’t need it.  To him it’s unimportant and a waste of his money.  He just sits back and sucks off the teat of the taxpayers.

September 27, 2020 2:15 PM MDT

I wonder if his adoring worshippers will still adoringly worship him when he rips away health care with nothing to replace it that is affordable? Will they still worship him and pray to him as they lay dying from pre-existing conditions that are no longer covered? Of course they will. Why? I wish I knew. Thank you for your reply Shuhak! "_
      September 28, 2020 2:21 AM MDT