Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Reading/memorizing is not the same thing as COMPREHENDING. Do the religious Republicans know what the following means?

Reading/memorizing is not the same thing as COMPREHENDING. Do the religious Republicans know what the following means?

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven

Suffer the little children to come unto me

Thou shalt not kill

The meek shall inherit the earth

Thou shalt have no others gods before me

You cannot serve two masters (the demented duck or GOD has to go)

For you bible memorizers maybe the quotes are not precisely right but the gist and meaning is. Do you grasp any of it or just memorize by rote so you can repeat when called up to quote the bible...studiously AVOIDING all of it? Weird.

Posted - September 28, 2020

Responses

It is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven

(I am not voting to send anyone to Heaven...that is not my call.  But the next verse is "But with God all things as possible."  So if a rich person loves and follows God it is possible.)

Suffer the little children to come unto me

(No one is preventing children from worshipping God)

Thou shalt not kill

(Murder....we also apply this to the unborn child.)

The meek shall inherit the earth

(This is those who are willing to humble themselves (be meek) and follow God)

Thou shalt have no others gods before me

(Trump is not God or even a god.)

You cannot serve two masters (the demented duck or GOD has to go)

(Again Trump is not God nor a god. He is not The Master nor a master. He is simply a politican, who is putting America first for a change)
      September 28, 2020 5:30 AM MDT