Active Now

Randy D
DannyPetti
CosmicWunderkind
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » Why didn't Chris Wallace CUT OFF THE MIKE when the duck quacked out of turn? There is an off button isn't there?

Why didn't Chris Wallace CUT OFF THE MIKE when the duck quacked out of turn? There is an off button isn't there?

Posted - September 30, 2020

Responses

He's pro-trump?  He's a wuss?  He didn't know how?  He thought it would be rude?  He thought trump might say something constructive (for once) and didn't want to miss it?   Take your pick.

I tried to watch the trump rally... I mean debate.  I had to turn it off within 10 minutes.  trump was a total a-hole.  If I were Biden I would've walked off the stage.  Rude.  Inconsiderate.  Insolent.  Dare I say crass?  trump simply could not shut up.  To him this was a TV show and he was the star.  he was blaming Biden for things he did (didn't) do.  ????  total a$$!!

Biden, on the other hand, couldn't stay on topic.  He dodged questions.  From what I saw he tried to talk to the people not to trump, but.... 
      September 30, 2020 9:32 AM MDT

Kudos to you Shuhak! That's 10 minutes more than I could do. I did not even turn it on. I ran away to Turner Classic Movies and watched a movie I saw before that was old fashioned comforting and soothing. Sure I'm a coward when it comes to the duck. I cannot stomach any amount of him prepared in any way. Allergic I guess. As for Chris Wallace I really thought he'd take control based on his interviews with the duck of which I've only seen excerpts on other channels. He'd keep at it asking the same question. He would not let the duck waddle out of it. But at the "shoot out" that Chris was MIA. Not that I could have done any better. I would have used the mike cut off every time either one of them was out of line. Who is gonna try to moderate the next time? Maybe we need a phalanx of cutthroats and mercenaries? Maybe hire the French Foreign Legion who is loyal to anyone who can pay them? I don't know how many watched SH** Show number 1 but I bet fewer will watch the subsequent iterations. Thank you for your reply. Oh. How in the he** do you "talk to trump"? There is no way I can think of to do that. So talking to the people would be fine with me. After all we are the ones who will be voting for him. So I'm fine with that. But dodging questions? Asked by Chris Wallace or the duck? SIGH. This post was edited by RosieG at October 1, 2020 12:13 PM MDT
      October 1, 2020 6:57 AM MDT