Active Now

Randy D
Discussion » Statements » Rosie's Corner » The next debate is in a TOWN HALL format meaning that we the people show up to ask questions too. Can the duck take it?

The next debate is in a TOWN HALL format meaning that we the people show up to ask questions too. Can the duck take it?

He has been so insulated with softball questions and adoring worshippers whenever he can control things that he is incapable of handling questions for critics without going off on them and having a tantrum girlyman hissy fit!

Posted - September 30, 2020

Responses

As far as I'm concerned, there is no need for another trump TV show (or whatever you wish to call last nights CF).  he proved himself to be what many of us have known all along - a rude, ignorant, narcissistic, vainglorious fool.   
      September 30, 2020 9:53 AM MDT

You forgot rasist he showed he was a rasist. Cheers! This post was edited by Nanoose at October 1, 2020 2:39 AM MDT
      September 30, 2020 9:59 AM MDT

True.  I hear he refused to denounce white supremacists.  This post was edited by Shuhak at October 1, 2020 2:30 AM MDT
      September 30, 2020 1:55 PM MDT

:):):)
      October 1, 2020 2:34 AM MDT

:):):)
      October 1, 2020 2:39 AM MDT

I disagree with thee m'dear. The more of him unclothed unmasked unscripted unprotected we can shove up the a** and down the throat of all the people  the better it is for us. He is deranged unfringed erratic treasonous traitorous corrupt dramatic hostile and lies lies lies lies lies. Every time he is "at bat" he strikes out very bigly. The strikeout king is what he bring to the table. Can't have too much of him humiliating himself. Well I speak for me. The more of him the better for us. Of course I never listen to him or watch him. He nauseates me. But I read reviews/reports of the embarrassing spectacle he is and I JUST LOVE IT! Thank you for your reply Shuhak! :)
      October 1, 2020 2:38 AM MDT

I seriously doubt there is any "undecided" voter in this country.  They may say they're undecided, but I doubt that's true.  Not even God Himself can persuade them to abandon him.  Why, he could stand up there wearing white hooded robe and they'd still cheer him.  could (and will) lie through his teeth and they'll believe it as the gospel truth.  he could stand up there, denounce America, proclaim an end to democracy, adn fire nuclear weapons at the West Coast - and they'd kiss his fat a**.   It is impossible to sway a trumpican.  No, the debates are simply a way for him to get on TV.  he doesn't care how stupid he acts, so long as people look at him.
      October 1, 2020 12:11 PM MDT